Monday, June 24, 2013

Out The Door

 
 
 
This stuff is fab-u-lous!!!  I love it! 
 
I am such a low maintenance girl, and do my own nails at home.  I've had people comment on how nice my toenails look, and often it's after several weeks of painting them!  I'm sharing this information with you so you can protect your polish and not have to change it so often.
 
 
Ladies, trust  me.  This works wonders!  Not only does it last a long time, it is named "Out The Door" for a good reason - once you put it on and it dries for a minute or two, you can jet out the door without a worry!  No smudges, chips, or smears.  For real!
 
Men, buy some for your girls, and you will save lots of dough on those expensive pedicures.  Go to Sally's Beauty Supply store and get a bottle or two.  Your girl will thank you!!
 
If you try it out, let me know what you think! 
 
Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment